Podkarpacki Inkubator Technologii Informatycznych /Eng. IT Incubator of Podkarpackie Region/ aims at providing you with an opportunity to try out your business idea without involving high costs nor taking up the risk related with starting a business in Poland. The project is focused on supporting business initiatives of Polish and Eastern European citizens, mainly Ukrainians.
We offer consultancy services, mentoring, as well as the access to a network of resources. We guarantee a continuous access to high-class experts in law, accountancy, human resources and IT. As part of the Incubator, the entrepreneurs can also enjoy the services of the Virtual Office, co-working facilities and conference halls.
Our complex approach to the Customer’s needs leads to a synergy between capital and business.
The scope of activities of Podkarpacki Inkubator Technologii Informatycznych:
- supporting entrepreneurs in administrative tasks;
- accountancy consultancy: accounting and bookkeeping services, organization of accounting systems for companies;
- human resources consultancy: HR organization and management for companies;
- providing consultancy in choosing the optimum legal form for your business in Poland, helping to establish and register limited liability companies, joint stock companies and Polish branches of already existing companies;
- commercial law, company law, administrative law, civil law and tax law consultancy;
- providing consultancy in obtaing European Union funding, preparing business plans and project budgeting;
- providing IT expert advice and IT services.