Podkarpacki Inkubator Technologii Informatycznych provides consultancy services in various fields: company management, businessplan preparation and obtaining the European Union funding. Our offer includes accounting, HR and payroll management, legal advice and IT services. We will also help you to establish and register a company in Poland.
Assistance in the establishment and registration of a company:
We offer you help in establishing and registering a limited liability company or in opening a branch of a foreign company in Poland. Our offer includes all the necessary services to open a business:
- registering the offices of your company in the Virtual Office,
- registering your company in the National Court Register,
- opening company bank accounts,
- registering your company in the Polish Central Statistical Office (GUS), the Tax Office, the Social Insurance Company (ZUS) (to get the REGON, NIP, VAT numbers).
- systematic recording of commercial operations,
- keeping records for VAT purposes,
- preparing tax declarations and settlements,
- preparing reports for GUS,
- preparing annual and periodical financial reports,
- alongside other activities which are necessary when runnning a business in Poland.
HR and payroll services:
- management of labor issues, preparation of documents regarding the commencement, course and termination of employment relationship,
- preparation of payroll lists and bills for civil-law contracts,
- preparation of the declarations required by the Social Insurance Office (ZUS) and the Tax Office,
- preparation of employment and remuneration certificates, alongside the ZUS RMUA reports.
- advice in the process of establishing new legal entities and the representations of foreign companies,
- support during the whole process of establishing and registering a company in Poland, in accordance with the applicable law,
- advice on all the stages of the entity’s activity, in the field of, among others, the commercial law, labor law, company law, administrative law, civil law and tax law.